Sunday, September 22, 2013

Welcome to Simply Shinga!

Hola lovelies! Welcome to my new blog Simply Shinga! I'm finally starting a style blog, and I sure hope you enjoy all my outfits for days and days to come. I will give you tips on where you can find amazing deals on clothing, accessories, and shoes, and I will show you simple yet classy ways to pair items together. Don't be a stranger! Be sure to follow me on Pinterest, on Chictopia, and on Polyvore. Thanks so much! Have a lovely day! Here's an outfit I wore to church today. I paired a teal colored high low skirt with a collared black and white polka dot blouse that ties at the waist. Accessories include teal colored flower earrings with a hint of pearl in the middle (Target) and faux pearl and gold bracelets (Forever 21). : )

Outfit 
Blouse-Forever 21
Mossimo Skirt-Target
Madden Girl Pumps-Macy's

Thanks for stopping by! 
-Shinga C.

No comments:

Post a Comment