Sunday, September 22, 2013

Dresses I Do Adore

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE wearing dresses! Get ready for the many dresses I will be posting. Dresses are lovely for any occassion...work, church, a night out on the town, the list goes on. Here are just a few I enjoy strutting my stuff in.

Neon Yellow Skater Dress-Express
I purchased this dress during Labor Day Weekend sale (extra 30% off sale items).

Bar III A-Line Dress-Macy's
I purchased this dress during a One Day Sale at Macy's.

Shift Dress-Method
I love the fierce design on this dress, a lovely combination of floral patterns with geometric designs. I bought this dress from a boutique here in Houston called Method.  If you're every in Houston, stop by their boutique in Rice Village. They have really good deals every now and then on their sale items (i.e., $20 for all sale items). The dress was on sale for $20. This dress was originally over $60.00. You don't have to pay full price ladies!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment