Sunday, November 17, 2013

Happy Sunday!

Happy Sunday lovelies!

Today is such a beautiful day. Be sure and enjoy it! : ) I wore this black and white peplum dress to church today. Love it! It's from one of my favorite stores, Target. You can never go wrong with Target and my favorite brand Mossimo! It fits in all the right places, and it's appropriate for church and work. I paired the dress with black tights and my favorite black pumps. This dress is perfect for just about any occasion...happy hour, a girls night out, and a date night. You can find this dress here and it is at wonderful price too. Also, here are some pumps similar to my Madden Girl pumps. You can always find black tights at Target. Be sure to save with coupons from Target online and with Cartwheel.





Thanks for stopping by!
-Shinga C.


1 comment: